This quick and easy Moringa Powder Omelette recipe has profound benefits.
- Starting your day with 35+ grams of Protein helps you feel full and satiated until lunch.
- Get 100% of the Daily Value (DV) for most vitamins and essential minerals in a form your body can easily absorb.
- Moringa stabilizes your blood sugar throughout the day
- Improves cognitive function and focus throughout the day.
- Improves strength and endurance
- Moringa reduces hunger throughout the day, leading to weight loss.
This recipe masks the bitter taste of Moringa beautifully.
In fact, you may not even taste the Moringa at all! Just a subtle, sweet grassy flavor.
You can start with 1 tsp of Moringa Powder and work yourself up to 1 tbsp.
There are dozens of studies showing health benefits of a nutrient rich breakfast.
But there should be other options besides just smoothies and chia bowls.
If you prefer a hearty breakfast (or if you need a break from smoothies and want something to chew on) then The Moringa Omelette is a perfect option to start a super day.
The Moringa Omelette
Try this low-carb, nutrient loaded, protein packed vegetarian friendly Moringa omelette.
1-2 Tsp Moringa Powder
1 Bell pepper (small)
Salt & Pepper to Taste
1 tbsp Olive or Avacado Oil
Chop & sautée vegetables with oil
Reduce heat to medium
Beat 3 eggs in small mixer bowl
Whisk in 1-2 Tsp Moringa Powder
Pour in egg mixture and cook until done